Note I am now practicing out of Ojas Wellness Mount Washington
Located In Historic Mount Washington Village (formerly McCafferty’s Restaurant)
Wellness Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 9 pm
Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm
To access parking for Ojas Mount Washington:
- Pull up to the gated parking lot on the right side of the building.
- Press #021 at the silver call box.
- We will lift the gate for you.
SIDE LOT: You may park in any space on the side lot. Please park in the spaces reserved for Ojas first, but if they are full, you can park in any space.
BACK LOT: We have additional reserved parking spaces in the back lot. If the side lot is full, you may park in the back lot.
WEEKDAYS AFTER 5 and WEEKENDS: You may park in any space available.
After you park, you may enter through the front of the building under the Ojas awning or through the entrance doors in the back of the building.
SomaSati BodyWork | Angelina Gentile, LMT
4401 Roland Avenue Suite 1B
Baltimore, MD 21210
**Navigation Note: GPS has been sending folks to the Grey and White Symphony Manor Building Directly Next Door and South of 4401~ Look for Our Brick Building with a White Gazebo out front, and you have arrived!
What you seek is seeking you. ~ Rumi
- We’re located at 4401 Roland Ave., Suite 1B, right on the SE corner of Roland Avenue and Coldspring Lane.
- From 83/JFX take Coldspring Lane East.Continue on Coldspring, crossing over Falls Road and Roland Ave.
- Immediately after crossing Roland, take your first right onto Church Lane. This leads to the free parking lot behind the building.
- Enter through the rear entrance down the stairs.
- Dial 001 on the keypad, and I’ll buzz you in. In the directory, the office is listed as “Acupuncture” if you forget the code.
- Once inside, walk straight ahead and take a left at the reception desk. We’re all the way down the hallway on the right.